Saturday, June 15th, 2019 was the March for Mental Health and Homelessness. We would like to thank everyone that generously...
Be Safe is a free app originally developed in London, Ontario to support and help youth 14 to 24 years old manage mental health and addiction crises, and link them to services in the surrounding areas. Regional resources available on the Be Safe app include:
Hastings-Prince Edward and Lanark, Leeds and Grenville
This app will:
- Allow you to create a safety plan
- Inform you of local and provincial crisis resources
- Give you options for getting help
- Empower you to reach out safely
Check out the How to Use Be Safe and you can also print your own Personal Safety Plan using the paper Pocket Guide for Hastings-Prince Edward or the paper Pocket Guide for Lanark, Leeds and Grenville . For more information on the Be Safe App, please visit mindyourmind
A mental wellness app that teaches healthy coping skills for dealing with stress. For more information, please visit HealthyMinds
This App will:
- Help you with problem solving
- On and off campus emotional support
- Provide support to overcome your mental illness
Developed to help teens and young adults to manage anxiety and feel empowered to take charge. For more information, please visit MindShift at AnxietyBC
Regular mindfulness meditation can lead to peace of mind and wellbeing, greater focus, creativity and better relationships. For more information, please visit HEADSPACE
Manage your personal wellness journey and earn achievements as your sidekick guides you through a series of daily quests designed to establish and sustain positive habits.
- Check-in with how you are feeling each day
- Use coping skills
- Keep track of appointments and medications
- Get started on tasks
- Follow self-care routines
- Increase real-life socialization
For more information, please visit Booster Buddy
What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
For more information, please visit What's Up on Facebook
MoodTools is a free, convenient, and easy-to-use smartphone app that provides six evidence-based tools to aid against clinical depression and negative moods on a large scale. We pride ourselves on being Simple, Evidence-based, and Free. MoodTools aims to go above and beyond by incorporating comprehensive therapy tools, smooth design, and a no-nonsense, ad-free layout.
For more information, please visit MoodTools
Stop, Breathe & Think
A friendly, simple tool to guide people of all ages and backgrounds through meditations for mindfulness and compassion.
For more information, please visit Stop, Breathe & Think
The secret against anxiety. Let the colors fill your mind in a relaxing painting experience. Time flies by and problems fade away while you chill out and have fun:
- Color beautiful florals, animals, mandalas, and more
- Choose your favorite color combinations
- Easy! Simply tap to paint and pinch to zoom
- Share your creations with all your friends
For more information, please visit Colorfy
Mind your Mood
Mind Your Mood is a revolutionary, easy-to-use app that allows youth and young adults to track their moods securely on their phone.
Mind Your Mood features:
- a choice of 7 mood-faces and 28 mood-words, so you can be as specific as you want
- a scale to measure the intensity of your moods, both positive and negative
- the ability to add notes and to 'flag' them for later conversations
- interactive reports that graph intense emotions for your review
- built-in email functionality so you can email your mood log to your counsellor for discussion
Created through extensive testing with youth and the professionals who serve them, Mind Your Mood empowers you to keep a record that helps you understand your ups and downs and see the larger picture of your emotional health.
For more information, please visit Mind your Mind
Mental wellness on-the-go.
Want to feel more like yourself? Learn skills that help you deal with anxiety, stress, and feeling down.
We've broken down cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) into quick, 5-minute lessons and packed them into the TruReach app.
For more information, please visit TruReach