This article from Global News hits the nail on the head! Read the article below or follow this link: http://globalnews.ca/news/530141/young-minds-stress-anxiety-plaguing-canadian-youth/...
Hastings Housing Resource Centre
Are you 16 years of age or older? Do you need help finding somewhere to live? The Hastings Housing Resource Centre is available to help you find and maintain temporary or permanent housing. We can help and our services are FREE!
- Housing: Up-to-date listings of available housing at the office, by phone or on our website Start your housing search HERE!
- Tenant Support: Ongoing support to assist tenants to keep their housing I'm a Tenant
- Landlords Referrals: Referrals to landlords and other community resources I'm a Landlord
- Intensive Case: Have an Intensive Case Manager
- Find emergency help HERE!
Walk in or Give us a Call It’s that easy!
210A Front Street Belleville, Ontario
Homeless Emergency Services Program
In need of after hours help? Contact the After Hours Homeless Emergency Services Program:
- Phone: 1-866-317-6544
- Hours: 4:30 pm - 8:30 am.
The Red Cross have a team of volunteers to accept calls and meet homeless individuals or families after 4:30 pm. They provide a complete assessment of your needs. This service covers all areas of Hastings County.