Our TAY Connector, Alix Shilton will be the primary contact in our partnership with the John Howard Society Belleville (JHSB)....
Calming the Emotional Rollercoaster
A group to help you manage powerful emotions and help you:
- Become more aware of your feelings and emotions
- Identify healthy ways to cope
- Face your emotions versus avoiding your emotions
- Increase positive emotions in your life
- Get through a crisis by utilizing positive coping strategies.
- Develop healthier relationships with others
Youth ages 16-24
Monday's 3:30-5 for 7 weeks starting October 17th
Virtually via Zoom
*All clients must have reliable internet access and a webcam*
Contact Lillian at (613)-827-3517 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: all participants must complete a virtual intake meeting before the group starts*