Telus Mobility for Good™
Have you heard? TELUS is working with Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada to support young people in their transition out of care by providing free cell phones that come with a $0 plan, including 3 GB of data for two years!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Young people who are, or would have been eligible for Continued Care and Support for Youth (CCSY) at any Ontario Children’s Aid Society, AND who are:
- Aged 18 to 26 at the time of application
- Able to pay any applicable overage costs (data or additional features)
- Willing to fill out surveys and share information with Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada and TELUS to help evaluate the program and measure its impact
- Able to sign up for a new cell phone plan within 4 months of applying to Children’s Aid Foundation of Canada
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The $0 cell phone package will include a monthly phone and data plan with unlimited across Canada talk and text and up to 3GB of monthly data for 2 years. After that the price will be $35 per month (plus applicable taxes)
- If you wish, you may purchase additional features for an added cost
- The phone package will be registered in your name
- The reduced-rate cell phone plan will be in effect for a two-year period
For more details and how to apply, please visit:
- Author: Children's Aid Foundation of Canada
- Article Source: Children's Aid Foundation of Canada