Youthab Quick Connections Youthab is offering Virtual Single Session Counselling for youth aged 16 - 24. Single-session, confidential...
Substance Use Program
Take control of substances. Take back your life.
Youth Substance Use Supports and Services are Free and Confidential.
An Addictions Counsellor from AMHS-HPE and a Mental Therapist from Youthab provide services for youth and young adults experiencing substance use issues.
If you are 16 - 24 years old, we can help with:
- Making healthier choices
- Developing new coping skills
- Options to manage use
- Harm reduction strategies
- Support to withdraw safely
- Coping with life changes
- Resolving personal issues
- Accessing other resources & information
- Connecting to community supports (a safe place to live, employment/education, health/dental care)
- And much more!
We cover the Belleville, Quinte West and Prince Edward County areas.
For more information or for an appointment, please contact:
Central Intake: 310-6735, hopedreamrecover.ca
Youthab: 613-969-0830, youthab.ca