Another lockdown calls for another Virtual Speed Friending event. Created by youth, for youth to help with the isolation we...
Substance Use Program
Take control of substances. Take back your life.
Youth Substance Use Supports and Services are Free and Confidential.
An Addictions Counsellor from AMHS-HPE and a Mental Therapist from Youthab provide services for youth and young adults experiencing substance use issues.
If you are 16 - 24 years old, we can help with:
- Making healthier choices
- Developing new coping skills
- Options to manage use
- Harm reduction strategies
- Support to withdraw safely
- Coping with life changes
- Resolving personal issues
- Accessing other resources & information
- Connecting to community supports (a safe place to live, employment/education, health/dental care)
- And much more!
We cover the Belleville, Quinte West and Prince Edward County areas.
For more information or for an appointment, please contact:
Central Intake: 310-6735, hopedreamrecover.ca
Youthab: 613-969-0830, youthab.ca