Now more than ever, youth in our community need our help. We've partnered with The Home Depot Canada Foundation to help...
Managing Your Stress and Anxiety During Covid-19
This app provides information and evidence-based coping strategies to help you manage stress and anxiety during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is not intended to be a resource for people who require screening for COVID-19 or are experiencing a mental health crisis. If you are experiencing a mental health crisis, please contact 911 immediately or present to your nearest emergency department.
Life as a student can be stressful - assignments, part-time jobs, sports, clubs, relationships, family responsibilities. Stress can take a toll on your mind, weighing you down and even making you ill, so it’s important to take action to stay healthy. That’s what HealthyMinds is all about.
HealthyMinds is a problem-solving tool to help deal with emotions and cope with the stresses you encounter both on and off campus. The goal: Keeping your mind healthy.
- daily mood tracker and timeline to track your progress
- journaling feature with photo entry capability to help you stay mindful of emotions
- problem-solving guide linked to iCalendar which helps identify and develop a plan to address life challenges
- stress buster strategies to learn how to cope with daily stresses
- video breathing exercise to help calm the mind
For more information, please visit HealthyMinds
Be Safe is a mobile app that aims to help young adults make a decision about seeking help in a crisis.
- Allows users to create a digital safety plan
- Informs users about mental health and addiction resources in their local community
- Directs users to the best options for their needs though a decision-making aid
- Creates a personal 'get help script' that helps users find the words to reach out
- Empowers the user to reach out safely
For more information, please visit Be Safe
MindShift CBT - Anxiety Canada
Is anxiety getting in the way of your life? MindShift uses scientifically proven strategies based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to help you learn to relax and be mindful, develop more effective ways of thinking, and use active steps to take charge of your anxiety.
For more information, please visit MindShift at AnxietyBC
Manage your personal wellness journey and earn achievements as your sidekick guides you through a series of daily quests designed to establish and sustain positive habits.
- Check-in with how you are feeling each day
- Use coping skills
- Keep track of appointments and medications
- Get started on tasks
- Follow self-care routines
- Increase real-life socialization
For more information, please visit Booster Buddy
What's Up - A Mental Health App
What's Up? is a fantastic free app utilising some of the best CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and ACT (Acceptance Commitment Therapy) methods to help you cope with Depression, Anxiety, Anger, Stress and more! With a beautiful, modern design, simple heading and easy-to-follow methods, you can get to what helps you the most in seconds!
MoodTools - Depression Aid
If you are feeling sad, anxious, or depressed, lift your mood with MoodTools! MoodTools is designed to help you combat depression and alleviate your negative moods, aiding you on your road to recovery.
MoodTools contains several different research-supported tools. They include:
- Thought Diary - Improve your mood by analyzing your thoughts and identifying negative / distorted thinking patterns based on principles from Cognitive Therapy
- Activities - Regain your energy by performing energizing activities and tracking your mood before and after, based on Behavioral Activation Therapy
- Safety Plan - Develop a suicide safety plan to keep you safe and utilize emergency resources during a suicidal crisis
- Information - Read information, self-help guidelines, and find help with internet resources
- Test - Take the PHQ-9 depression questionnaire and track your symptom severity over time
- Video - Discover helpful YouTube videos that can improve your mood and behavior, from guided meditations to enlightening TED talks
For more information, please visit MoodTools
Youper utilizes atificial intelligence (AI) to help you take control of your emotional health
- Have quick conversations that can change your day
- Listen to Youper guiding you through personalized meditations
- Understand yourself, track your mood, and monitor your emotional health
For more information, please visit Youper
HelpSeeker connects people with the resources and support they need.
It is a free location-based help services network that allows you to find the closest, most relevant service for your needs with complete privacy.
Their network connects you to thousands of community, health and social services, programs and resources for: mental health, counselling, parenting, addictions, domestic violence, housing, shelters, recreation, and more.
For more information, please visit Help Seeker